When you are unable to attend a Zumba® Fitness Class many people worldwide gravitate to www.youtube.com to stream Zumba® videos to lose weight. When you're committed to your weight loss journey this is a convenient tool that has worked for many people.
Advantages to streaming Zumba® Fitness Videos
- It's Free!
- You can quit anytime
- You can do it on your own schedule
- You have access to a huge variety of instructor styles for teaching Zumba®
- You can take your workouts with you anywhere in the world. All you need is an internet connection.
Disadvantages to streaming Zumba® Videos
- Video quality may be poor
- Sound quality may be poor
- Zumba® Instructor may be hard to follow and this may demotivate you
- You may waste more time searching for a video and music that you like when you should be exercising because there is so much variety of videos
- Your internet connection could be poor
- You have to choose your own videos to exercise you and assume them to be effective
- The instructors in the videos may not be licenced to teach Zumba® Fitness Classes
How can I be successful with my weightloss goal with Zumba® Classes without breaking the bank?
Cost of Plan? : Under $40 bucks!
- Download a free app called Hydro Coach and get your water intake right. This will help you metabolize carbs and fats efficiently for your body.
- Download My Fitness Pal app to track your daily calorie intake. Track your calories until you finally memorize the caloric values of the majority of the foods you eat on a daily basis.
- Intermittent Fasting - Eat all your calories between 12pm to 8pm only. From morning to 11:59 am drink water, tea with no sugar, coffee with no sugar or if you are dying for it then some diet soda. Finish eating your dinner at 8pm. After that, have only water, tea or coffee or diet soda. The main point of that is to ingest no calories for 16 hours in a 24 hour period from 8:01 pm to 11:59am. Disclaimer: Your hunger demon will try to make you surrender to your most likely go to dish but resist resist resist! Your body will adjust to the new schedule. You're not depriving your body of calories, you're just putting your body on an eating schedule which is a healthier way to manage your insulin highs and lows.
- Purchase the Zumba® Cook book for recipe ideas and success stories for motivation
- Sign up for Pinterest and pin before and after photos of men and women who have turned their lives around with healthy eating and exercise.
- Purchase a few Zumba® DVDs to workout to for your first 6 months.
- Subscribe to Dailyburn where you can get access to high quality streaming fitness videos that will help you tone up and get strong for free in your first 30 days.
- Go to walmart and buy a yoga mat and some 5lb weights
- Last but not least, don't do this for anyone but yourself. And Remember...if it's not a routine, then it will not work.
And there you have it a plan for success using Zumba® Fitness Classes!
Cut some of your variable expenses and budget to get into a good Gym and take Zumba® Fitness Classes! After 3 months when you're into your new body, flaunt it and get some Zumba® clothes and shake it at your nearest fitness facility and enjoy the change you have become.
Keep on Dancin' - Zumba!!
Did you know that we ship to USA and worldwide?
Super easy checkout
Online support is Available (See bottom right corner)
Zumbawear: Kingston 2016
Zumbawear: FTM 2017
Zumbawear that will inspire you
Learn to Create your own Tulip-Top
Create an Off-Shoulder T-Shirt