That explains it lol! #beyoncefan
You can go through life wanting a family, and a husband and the white picket fence and still feel empty. It's that feeling of lacking that ruins everything over time. I'm talking about:
- Not feeling trusted enough
- Not knowing if you will annoy or upset the person
- Not knowing if they're happy with how you are treating them
- Not being certain whether they still find you attractive
- Not seeing your partner in a good mood and taking it personally
Are you currently in a relationship experiencing something like that? Unless the couple finds a way to end those factors, the relationship will crash and burn. In the meanwhile, enjoy the ride and come up with a backup plan to get the heck outta dodge when things go stagnant.